My Moms Best Friend Wendy was just here and Henry had a blast to say the least! He loved playing with her and we allllll enjoyed her yummy southern cooking. She even got Henry to eat Celery! Who would have thought? He helped her make the salad and was eating the celery faster than she could cut it. He kept saying "yummy yummy Fruit Salad!" She also taught him some french saying I think it means something along the lines of "Thats really Good" but in French. I have no idea how to spell it but I will try to spell it the way Henry says it..." Mmmmm Mmmmm Saucy Boat." Well the saying stuck with him because now a week after she has left he still says it every time he eats. I will have to put the video on here. Its hilarious! She also go to go with us to an ultrasound. They guessed it might be a BOY but said it is still really early so it is only a guess for now but we will take it. Winny is now gone and we sure do miss her and her yummy cooking and are counting down the days for her to come back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment